Fine Art Trade Guild Approved Printer....

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there... just wanted to take a minute to introduce you to my business. I have arranged permission with Marcel to post here, so all should be well. I have recently been developing some new products for mounting and presenting photographs and they have proved popular. Firstly I am an Approved Fine Art Trade Guild printer and you can find my details on their website. My work has been tested by an independent lab for lightfastness to the Guilds standards. I print with the Epson 9900, up to 44 inch wide. It is a superb printer and is complimented by my own custom ICC profile produced with the industry standard X-Rite i1 Pro2. I use a fully colour managed workflow including a regularly calibrated Eizo Coloredge CG277 monitor.
So the products I would like to tell you about are an acrylic mounted product and a new aluminium composite product. The acrylic is crystal clear cast acrylic. My product differs from the usual acrylic in that it is surface mounted. The advantage of surface mounting is that you can use many different paper options including matt fine art papers as well as gloss films. The gloss film I use produces stunning print quality, exceptional depth and gamut and is further enhanced and protected with a 'Deep Water' laminate. This is a high gloss laminate that imparts a stunning richness to prints and yet doesn't create the high glare problems of face mounted prints under acrylic.
The aluminium composite is created with two panels of a 'Dibond' type sheet and with an additional coloured core of Foamex, which can be coloured to compliment your print. All products are fitted with an aluminium sub frame on the reverse with an integrated hanger, ready to adorn your wall.
Prices are worked out simply by a cost per square inch as follows:
Acrylic 5mm thick = 20p/sq inch : 10mm thick = 27p/sq inch : 15mm thick = 33p/sq inch
Aluminium Composites 10mm thick = 22p/sq inch
www.ukvpro.co.uk

View attachment 21487 View attachment 21488View attachment 21489

As I'm new to this forum I am happy to make an offer just for members of Talk Photography to give you a chance to see the quality of my work. Okay.. the offer... any orders placed before Sunday the 12th October will be eligible for a massive 30% DISCOUNT. Offer applies only to the products above and excludes print only work. That's it, no catches, just a great offer so you can to try these products. I always offer my personal guarantee...'If you are not 100% happy with my work I will give you your money back and you can keep the picture"
(don't forget to mention Talk Photography if you send me an email.)

I can thoroughly recommend Paul, a dedicated craftsman and an excellent, quality service.

I have used Paul / UKVPRO for a while now. All I can is stunning stunning quality, very keen pricing and great advice!! The range of products and materials are excellent and customer service superb. You wont be dissapointed! Thanks Howard

I'm not a new member and I'll pat the OP on the back.

I was using Loxley for my printing but have been disappointed a few times. I've used Paul on a number of occasions to do prints ranging from 24" up to 48" wide using Hahnemuehle Fine Art papers. I've been very impressed with the results and to be honest I've enjoyed using a more personal service instead of one of the big firms. I know on a couple of occasions he's done test prints as occasionally I like a slightly darker image.

I'll continue to use him as he has agreed to stock my more favoured museum etching paper.

I'm busy decorating the lounge :sleep: but once the wallpaper is up I'm going to order a print or two, best of luck Paul (y)

Call me a cynic but 2 completely new members, each with just 1 post and both patting the OP on his back :whistle:

Andy
I'm not a new member either... I'll endorse Paul all day long!!!!

Not a new member either and yet the same positive endorsement for Paul Grundy. Mostly the world's a good place if you just give it a chance.

I'not a new member - I've been a member of this forum for 18month. I have never posted before. Paul is a superb printer. My photography site is ww.howardbrown.co.uk regards Howard

I am certainly no new member and I can certainly vouch for Paul Grundy, he has printed off a magnificent picture of my Crystal Ice Cave in Iceland which is hung here in my room.

View attachment 21490

I've had a clean of this thread. Please remember that Paul is a paying advertiser (which keeps these forums free for everyone to use!).
No one has doubted or questions Paul's integrity, honesty or services.
The only thing questioned was the legitimacy of the very low post count users quickly praising Paul's services right after he posted this thread.
This is traditionally a way of dubious suppliers to boost their profile.

As we know though, this is not the case. These are legitimate customers praising the quality of Paul's services :). Lets keep this thread positive and show not only Paul, but his customers both past and future a warm TP welcome. That's what we're about, not cynicism and what not. If anyone has any concerns, please report them. Never respond. :)

Removed. Short suspension given
Removed - Suspension issued

Last edited by a moderator:
what?... can't you just ask a simple question instead of constantly sniping and causing me grief?... if it is boring it's because this so called friendly community has made it so. Ask me a question regarding my products and services and try to say something interesting then.

At the end of the day, the proof of the pudding is to order a print and then judge that on it's merits :)

If someone has a doubt, order something and judge that, not the man.

Paul - I can't get your site to load (almost certainly my very slow net connection rather than anything at your end) , can you tell me what the maximum size you can print on 5mm acrylic is ? (I'm looking to get some stuff done at A1 and A0)

Hi Pete... I wouldn't take 5mm stuff much over 30x20 as it starts getting a little flexible over that.

Paul, I've tried to load your site to get contact details etc, but it won't show any such details. Is the site being worked on or I am doing something wrong?

the site has been getting some work done recently but it should be working now.

Have used Paul several times, in fact got a couple of prints today.
Brilliant printing and Paul always updates me on how things are going.
I've used Loxley and others but Paul's printing seems to be cheaper & better.

Hi Paul. Am doing some preparation for an ARPS .... How much would an 8" square print on fine art paper cost? I would be interested in printing a monochrome image and a colour image.. Please let me know. Thank you Linda

Back