Fine batteries for speedlights

Name
Neliz
Edit My Images
Yes
What are the fine batteries to be used for Godox TT350 Speedlight?

7DayShop "Good to go" for me (more Eneloop type batteries). I've been using the same ones for years in my old Nikon SB900's. Another vote for the Nitecore chargers too - the ones I have charge everything from AAA's and PP3's to 18650's and other derivatives.

Which country are the batteries made in? The Ikea website does not say?
According to the article @Retune linked to above, they are made in the same factory as the Eneloop ones in Takasaki, Japan, by Fujitsu. They are the same batteries.

"In other words, there is only one factory currently in Japan that can make Low Self-Discharge nickel-metal hydride batteries (LSD Ni-MH) and that is FDK. FDK is an OEM manufacturer for other brands, Like Amazon, Fujitsu, Panasonic, and IKEA. " Emphasis is mine.

The white Ikea 2450mAh AAs I bought (I think) in 2019 are indeed labelled 'made in Japan'. It would be useful to have confirmation from Jason that this is still the case, which would pretty much tell us their provenance hasn't changed.

Incidentally, Ikea also used to sell cheaper, lower capacity 1000mAh AAs (coloured brown, but confusingly also called Ladda) that I can't see on the current UK site. They may correspond to Eneloop Lite or something else. These were most recently from China, but I think that's also true for Eneloop Lite.

7DayShop "Good to go" for me (more Eneloop type batteries). I've been using the same ones for years in my old Nikon SB900's. Another vote for the Nitecore chargers too - the ones I have charge everything from AAA's and PP3's to 18650's and other derivatives.
I use 7dayshop batteries as well. Not too sure what is going on with them though. Hardly anything on the site now, loads out of stocks. Looks like they could be struggling to me almost on verge of closing down sadly. I'm planning on some IKEA ones next time.

I use 7dayshop batteries as well. Not too sure what is going on with them though. Hardly anything on the site now, loads out of stocks. Looks like they could be struggling to me almost on verge of closing down sadly. I'm planning on some IKEA ones next time.

Doesn't look good does it - hardly any batteries or memory cards in stock (and tbh, that's what they are best at) :-/

Another vote for Eneloops, Pros or otherwise. They hold their charge, last a long time and cope well with rapid flashing.

Doesn't look good does it - hardly any batteries or memory cards in stock (and tbh, that's what they are best at) :-/
Wow! Nothing but alkalines. They used to have a large selection from various brands (my Fujitsu 'eneloops' and my charger are from them).

Hi all I have just received 8x EBL aa nimh, I will try them out and see how they fare... couldn't bring myself to pay eneloop prices!..

The 'Ikealoops' ar actually cheaper than the 2800mAh EBL batteries on Amazon (which probably aren't Eneloop-type, judging by the claimed capacity). Looking at a few testing sites, the EBLs seem OK, but don't live up to their claimed capacity (scoring lower than Eneloop Pro or Ladda 2450) and self-discharge more quickly.

Back