Fire at Sea

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
A trip to Seaham on Friday resulted in a little spinning with Swb_Landy and Bowz on the beach.
Quite like the effect of this one, but I am still disappointed that no-one got attacked by waves

ROTT-9.jpg

Great shot Matty, amazing what that battered old thing produces, and the 5D :D

Have to say Matty I am glad no one got attacked by the waves as you wouldn't be able to post more like this - just brilliant. Love the sparks falling onto the rocks on the left, really makes the shot.
(y)

I like that! An extra twist on things.

Thanks @crazylady @minnnt @Mikesphotaes @MWHCVT @Ian D J for the comments.

I would have certainly liked to shoot a little earlier while there was still a touch of light in the sky, to provide some separation from the sea. On this occasion it wasn't possible as I was still sat in an office when the light died for the day.
The settings were 15sec f11 ISO200
It's about three years since I last shot any wire wool, but I'm hatching a few plans to get the spinning back in my photography over the winter.

Thanks again for the comments!

Very nice love the mix of fire and water.

Nice pic mate, obviously the shot is so good because of some expert spinning. . . . . . . .:naughty:

Love it! Would like to have a go at this sometime myself though the likelihood is I will set myself on fire!

Thanks for the above comments, it's always handy to have rent-an-idiot on hand to do the spinning on a wet rock in the sea!
I have some more ideas for some spinning shots, so you may see a few more over the winter months from me!

Now now Matty that's not very nice calling him rent-an-idiot, you know fine well he does it for free........ :D

I've seen a few and this is lovely, great location for it too, look forward to seeing some of your hatched plans:D

Thanks all, glad it stands out a little from the crowd, I'll be employing rent an idiot again for some pyrotechnics!
Watch this space

Look forward to seeing more shots.

Just make source the local fire services are not on strike!

Thanks all, glad it stands out a little from the crowd, I'll be employing rent an idiot again for some pyrotechnics!
Watch this space
EMPLOYING. . . you all read it, i,m gonna get PAID to burn myself, RESULT. . . .:banana:

Back