Firefox 1.5.0.6

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Is now out and it seems it fixes a problem with Firefox playing windows media content. It should download automatically for you anyway.

i'm still on 0.5
havent had the download prompt yet though :(

Mine did last night I think, but thanks for the headsup anyway :)

(Did you miss the 1505 announcement? Didn't see one from you CT :D, you slacking? :p j/k)

If it fixes windows media player content, then hopefully it fixes a problem I've been having for ages, just cant play embedded windows media files (y)

Sorry! :shrug: ;)

Yep.. I've been having probs wth some media files too.

CT said:
Sorry! :shrug: ;)

Yep.. I've been having probs wth some media files too.

hehe you know I'm only kiddin

tis annoying isnt it? All embedded windows media stuff just wouldnt load the plugin...It would say it needs installing, then would say it cant install it (even though all the files were already installed), strange

Seems to have fixed itself now (y)

Have you tried using the IE plugin for Firefox. I was having trouble viewing media stuff in Firefox but using the IE plugin seemed to fix this problem. It's actually called IE Tab from the Extensions section of the Firefox website. Give it a go.

I also use IE tab now too :D Very handy, although unless I've missed something it only adds the option to open a link in an IE rendered tab...it would be handy for a button to "Reload the current page with IE engine"

There's another extension called IE View that does that and works with IE Tab.

just realised, ie tab does it....just right click the tab and click "switch rendering engine"

Back