Firework Fiesta

I want that lens (y) played with one once for a hour or so and I've fallen in love with it :LOL: I think that the fireworks are a little too distant for this to work :shrug: and the over exposed area on the house sort of kills the image for me personally, but a really great idea no the less (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

have to agree , the area near house is well overexposed, otherwise great idea

I want that lens (y) played with one once for a hour or so and I've fallen in love with it :LOL:

Me too! I have a guilty pleasure for fisheyes that I can't ignore, when I found out you could get a manual one with decent optical and build quality.. I was stumped! I need one!

Anyway! Aside from the kit jabber..

It's a good shot, the colours are all brilliant but the angle that you took of the car are a bit wrong, it's always best to profile a car from the corners, profiling the wings/wheels.

Other than that, hats off for adding a bit of bulge to an otherwise edgy and razor styled car! :)

Thank you for the comments and advice :)

Yeah I was trying to avoid setting next doors outside light off but I managed to and it obviously over exposed that part of the picture.

The Samyang 8mm is a fantastic lens, it always adds a fun factor to any photography I use it for. All for less than £200 too.

Back