Firework flower

Oooh, I really like that!

I haven't had chance to get out and shoot any fireworks this year. There's a big display on in Birmingham tomorrow but I have no idea how to get to it :LOL:
Apparently it's a 20 minute drive away from where I'm at so that'd mean getting ripped off by a taxi company or getting lost trying to catch a bus :p

That's beautiful! very different and works so well....

Thanks for your kind comments, its very kind of you to take the time :) If you do a search for 'firework flower photography' you will see what I was trying to do. This picture is nice, and I am pleased with it, but I found the technique a bit more difficult than I thought. Mind you the display was pretty short so not long to try and practice.

Thanks for your kind comments, its very kind of you to take the time :) If you do a search for 'firework flower photography' you will see what I was trying to do. This picture is nice, and I am pleased with it, but I found the technique a bit more difficult than I thought. Mind you the display was pretty short so not long to try and practice.

Oh yeah you think standard firework photography is frustrating till you give this a go :LOL:

Just done the search and found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eworks-look-like-giant-flowers-night-sky.html

The pictures in it are fantastic.

Thanks for suggesting the search(y)

There ya go, so whilst I like my pic it sorta pales into insignificance next to those. That's what I was trying to do ;) Oh well back to the drawing board till next year ;)

There ya go, so whilst I like my pic it sorta pales into insignificance next to those................. ;)

Not at all - as you said you only had a few minutes - I think you did really well - I would have been more than pleased to get a shot like that(y)

Really loving the shot, like the others i would have been chuffed to have taken that, would make an excellent framed picture ;)

:agree:

After all - you aren't trying to duplicate exactly what the bloke did, you're trying to create something that you like/a beautiful picture and that is what you have done.(y)

PS ?would it be worth trying it upside down too??

Hmm not very good at hand stands but if you think it will help I'll give it a go ;)

Actually You have a good point I don't like to duplicate as such, I like to master the technique and then adapt it, and I guess in a way I did. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement :)

Hmm not very good at hand stands but if you think it will help I'll give it a go ;)

Actually You have a good point I don't like to duplicate as such, I like to master the technique and then adapt it, and I guess in a way I did. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back