Fireworks from the bedroom window over Barry. Last 3 added.

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few long exposure from the bedroom last night. C&C welcome

4080103900_0a228ac489_o.jpg

4080104124_5fb211dddb_o.jpg

4079343703_0b696d7007_o.jpg

4080112590_3c7069aed5_o.jpg

Last edited:
Fireworks from the bedroom window

That's just lazy.

My crit? Get out and make more effort and you will be rewarded with better pics.

Sorry if that's harsh.

That's just lazy.

My crit? Get out and make more effort and you will be rewarded with better pics.

Sorry if that's harsh.

Wow, I don't agree at all, I have many good photographs of displays etc but I wanted a panorama. Unfortunately in the upload, it introduced a lot of noise across the sky. Personally I think they are the best I've done.

I quite like them. A little different from the norm. Which is not always a bad thing.

That awfull pixaling in the sky is not on the original, I use Flickr for these photos, so I tried Photobucket & it is the same. Can anyone tell me how to get over it.

No. 2 is probably my favourite but I also like the sky in 1...

I was tempted to do the same thing, but I was scared someone would see the camera setup looking out the bedroom window.

Looks like you were both lucky with the weather we had low cloud and misty rain so not good for picsbut did manage to get a couple of long exposures with the boys and their sparklers!!!

Ah well - hoping some events will take place this weekend

In the sky you mean? It's just because it's so dark, the sensor tends to add noise to the very dark areas of pictures.

Yes in the Sky. But it is not on the original, the stars are clear & you can even see the 7 sisters (in the ones without cloud). I tried uploading a photo that had not been resized & it still has this pixelization.

I quite like them. A little different from the norm. Which is not always a bad thing.

Thanks

No. 2 is probably my favourite but I also like the sky in 1...

I was tempted to do the same thing, but I was scared someone would see the camera setup looking out the bedroom window.

Thanks. You should try it next time, maybe saturday.

Think they're great, the stars been visible really helps things along, clouds/smoke are great too, very nice set overall (y)

Think they're great, the stars been visible really helps things along, clouds/smoke are great too, very nice set overall (y)

Thank you, it's just a shame the real photo can't be seen without the pixalization. Has anyone any idea why this is happening? It's never happened before on my uploads.

maybe try some lower aperture and longer exposure. I used to do with 30sec. Use a grey and black card to cover the bright area. That can help to take a full firework.

maybe try some lower aperture and longer exposure. I used to do with 30sec. Use a grey and black card to cover the bright area. That can help to take a full firework.

But the originals are good, it loses quality in the uploading. I notice all the fireworks shots posted today suffer this way in the dark parts. It must be something to do with the way Flickr/ Photobucket uploads.

Some Fantastic Captures Here Very well done

Kirk

Good shooting - wish my bedroom had a view like that - as it is I live in a bungabow...no decent views for me :(

Some Fantastic Captures Here Very well done

Kirk

Thank you Kirk.

Good shooting - wish my bedroom had a view like that - as it is I live in a bungabow...no decent views for me :(

Thanks. I wish I had the views as well. I was visiting my mate & he has views over Barry, the Severn & over to Weston Super (mud) mare. :D
I really wanted to get a panorama view of the displays with the sky, moon clouds in. I will try the same next year from a different place.

Here are the last few.

5. The neighbours fireworks 2 doors away.
4080103496_b668493c63_o.jpg

6. Crop of 4. To the right of the big tree there is a white firework, to the right of that is a distant glow, That is Weston's fireworks.
Fireworksnew2-1.jpg

Fireworksnew3-1.jpg

Fireworksnew16-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back