First 2024 Damsels.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd fancied a break from the Kingfishers and ended up with my first Damsel of the year. I'd forgotten how challenging they can be, especially on a warm, humid day, they weren't for settling. Not perfect but helping me get my eye in again.

There are tons of them about at the moment.

R7, Canon EF 100mm f2.8L.

First 2024 Damsel. by Dale, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great stuff, well done. ;)

Nice indeed, been shooting them myself a lot down the river, scores of them about.

Lovely work, Dale (y)

Mirrorless stacking is witchcraft :runaway:

I :love: my old brick DSLR... :exit:

Cheers Gav. Even with stacking in camera as well as it merging the image, I've still not cracked it. I will.

Love my 5Div too, it ain't going anywhere in the near future.

Great shots Dale

Cheers Bob, you should come with me one day soon.

Great stuff, well done. ;)

Cheers Jak.

Nice indeed, been shooting them myself a lot down the river, scores of them about.

Cheers Keith. I've honestly never seen so many as I have this year.

That last shot is really good Dale. I chased a Damsel around for a while last week at Langford Lakes, so I know how difficult it can be to get a decent shot. Good job!
I may have to accidentally lean on the keyboard whilst looking at this lens ;)

That last shot is really good Dale. I chased a Damsel around for a while last week at Langford Lakes, so I know how difficult it can be to get a decent shot. Good job!
I may have to accidentally lean on the keyboard whilst looking at this lens ;)

Cheers Gary.

Not to influence you in any way ;) but it is a beautiful lens. The RF version might be even better.

Cheers Gary.

Not to influence you in any way ;) but it is a beautiful lens. The RF version might be even better.

Can you believe it, the EF and RF versions are in the, "Super Test", of this month's, "Photo plus magazine"? It must be a sign.

Naturally, I've explained this to catering, yet she gave me a strange look. This could mean two things, so I'm optimistic :sneaky:

Can you believe it, the EF and RF versions are in the, "Super Test", of this month's, "Photo plus magazine"? It must be a sign.

Naturally, I've explained this to catering, yet she gave me a strange look. This could mean two things, so I'm optimistic :sneaky:

Must be fate. ;)

Back