First action shots of 2008 - general testing

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some photos from some general testing at Donington Park. First time taking shots of moving cars with my new camera. The extra zoom on this one is enabling me to get some half decent shots i wouldn't otherwise get from my old camera. 3x zoom vs 12x zoom is no contest ;)

Here are 6 of the best from the 40 or so photos i took. Still getting used to the camera, so hopefully I'll be able to take some better shots this year compared to previous years.

Click on the piccies to see the bigger versions.

As always, comments, critisisisicicim, money, countries to be king of etc all welcome

:)

Nice set, number one is my fav, lovely colour in the car. They are a little on the small side though. Where was the 2nd to last one taken from? When was this event anyways?

If you click on them you'll be taken to a far away magical land where pixies will show the pictures in a bigger size (otherwise known as flickr).

The 2nd one was took standing on the pit wall. And it all happened today (24th) at Donington Park at a general test.

:)

Nice shots :) Did you have to pay to go to General Testing? I didn't realise there were race cars that went to these...thought it was just general public! Did you get more access than normal to the circuit?

Tests are free, but probably best to check with the circuit before you just turn up - they sometimes want you to be there for a reason, instead of just wandering about. Generally you are fine, so long as you stick to the spectator areas.

I'll be racing a fair bit this year so will be there! First pic is my favourite.
What kit are you using? Sorry, I'm a complete newbie trying to find as much info as possible

Back