First attempt at motorsport ,snetterton 20.9.15

Name
graham
Edit My Images
No
hi guys
My first attempt at any motorsport & first time at Snetterton as well .It was packed at Murray's corner & couldn't really move much around, as had the family with me ..
Got a few off today ,but I think my shutter speed should been a bit slower to blur the wheels a bit more ..
Plus first time doing planes wow that's hard ,but fun ..These are straight of my camera card no editing what so ever , no cropping or tweaks etc
IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_4968.JPG
IMG_4972.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG

Last edited:
cheers captain caveman :)

Not just wheel blur but a touch of prop blur as well. But there again, what do I know. Good go at first attempt but a bit of sunshine works wonders.

Not just wheel blur but a touch of prop blur as well. But there again, what do I know. Good go at first attempt but a bit of sunshine works wonders.
Planes wow that's really hard plus one second they got sun nxt second they haven't ,in the viewfinder then not lol

Did anyone else go to this at all ?

cheers for the tips ..
Any other tips anyone ?

Edit your shots before posting perhaps ? It's difficult to give tips otherwise, maybe watch your light in the aircraft shot, as a lot of colour and detail has been lost. The Capri shot is a bit tight as is #2 .
I'm a '5' owner so you can't do any wrong capturing them in my eyes !

A wee bit too tight on the crops and you do need a bit slower shutter speed.

Liked the first two games he best.

Back