first attempt at traffic trails

Edit My Images
No
Ok finally worked out to upload photos and this is my first post. Commets and crit welcome. first attempt at this kinda photo. cheers guys and gals!

showphoto.php

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=66085&ppuser=16578

ok how do you make it show up??

Last edited:
a camera lol!!!:LOL:

sorry forgot that bit. got so excited about having a decent pic.
canon 1DMKIIn, 35-350mm L, tripod and remote. setting were 15sec and F6.5 i believe.

can anyone please tell me how i insert the picture from my gallery.?

Like it,

Here it is for you, have a look in tutorials section will explain how there,

Nice trail - looks good.
maybe BG a little dark, but then again if lighter you'd lose impact of trail.

I like it :) Although I would clone out the lit areas on the left of the road incl the pair of lights (halfway up the shot), they're distracting.

thankyou cosmix3 much apprieatated

thankyou everone for your commet. will take on. board. the lights on the left are actaully a house but will go and clone them out as i agree with jn0.

as my first attempt im very pleased and find the commets most helpful.
To anyone like my self who are un decided about posting their own pic i now defeinately recommend it.

Nice shot, one thing i try and do when i shoot this type of scene is to release the shutter as more cars show their red lights than white coming towards you to try and get an even balance as white will always show up more as it's a brighter colour. Sometimes it's difficult to guage the traffic because of the waiting time on the bridge.

I like the bend and partly illuminated sky (y)

Wow, very nice looking photo Ross, I do really like it!
Like everyone says the curves in the road really do compliment the photo altogether.

Well Done!!

Back