First Attempt With A Raynox 250

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
Yes
Received it this morning, but only had the opportunity to take a wander in the garden when I got home.

One thing I noticed, the minimum focussing distance is reduced. I'd spent all that time getting used to the Tokina without the Raynox!! :LOL: Shouldn't take long though.

4010967559_2e2390598f_o.jpg

I would have liked the fly to turn round to face me, but nature never does what it's told. (y)

C&C Please. :D

Last edited:
I agree it would have been better if the fly had turned round... he obviously wasn't in the mood for posing though. One thing I would say is really try to get the focus on the eye. I have the Raynox 250 as well and it takes a bit of getting used to so I say just keep practising (y)

I agree it would have been better if the fly had turned round... he obviously wasn't in the mood for posing though. One thing I would say is really try to get the focus on the eye. I have the Raynox 250 as well and it takes a bit of getting used to so I say just keep practising (y)

Couldn't agree more. Good first attempt though(y)

Thanks guys, off to the zoo today, so not macro practise. :(

It's a different technique to just having a macro fitted, I looked down the viewfinder the first time and went "wooaahh" Then the fly flew away. :LOL:

Back