walter
Edit My Images
Yes
what do you reckon
#1 without eurostar

lighttrails008.jpg

#2 by sheer luck with eurostar
lighttrails007.jpg

It would help if you could post the setting that you've used, my first question is did you have a filter fitted, I ask because of the flare you have :thinking: you would get more appealing results if you can get on location when there is still some colour in the sky, on the positive the trails look nice and crisp which is a really great starting point (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I may very well have a good at this, on the way from work this week, that is if the weather improves :)

Settings would be nice :) Any tips?

I agree with Matt, a bit of colour in the sky would have been nice and I would be tempted to remove the central reservation but saying that I do really really like the shot with the Eurostar, it adds an extra element.
:)

I may very well have a good at this, on the way from work this week, that is if the weather improves :)

Settings would be nice :) Any tips?

Kevin, please see my signature in my first post, in there is a link to my tutorial on light trails, that should cover all you need to know (y) but if you have any question please post them in there and I'll be happy to help (y)

Matt

It would help if you could post the setting that you've used, my first question is did you have a filter fitted, I ask because of the flare you have :thinking: you would get more appealing results if you can get on location when there is still some colour in the sky, on the positive the trails look nice and crisp which is a really great starting point (y)

Matt
MWHCVT
thanks for comments matt, i didnt use a filter, wouldnt have a clue about filters, it is something i will look into seemed to be bitten by the bug,
settings used for pics were f/11 20'',

this one was f/18 20''

taken from other side of bridge
lighttrails002.jpg

I agree with Matt, a bit of colour in the sky would have been nice and I would be tempted to remove the central reservation but saying that I do really really like the shot with the Eurostar, it adds an extra element.
:)
bit of colour would add depth, something i will give a bash another time,
thanks for comments

Not bad at all for a first bash. You must have been there quite late if the sky has no colour in it? I hope you go back a bit earlier and try some more :)

Back