First Brands BSB thread :D

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
My son George made me post his first....

Here's a couple from him (he's 12, well apparently almost 13 he is shouting at me while I am typing this!!!)

#1 Guess where we were...

BH_BSB_GK_090410_1884.jpg

#2 Camping out with all the togs...

BH_BSB_GK_090410_1984.jpg

#3 Campety-camp-camp

BH_BSB_GK_090410_2045.jpg

#4 Still there...

BH_BSB_GK_090410_2078.jpg

#5 Nope, couldn't bother to move as dad was still camping...

BH_BSB_GK_090410_2094.jpg

#6 Marmite! (George hates Marmite but liked this shot and insisted on showing you:

BH_BSB_GK_090410_2144.jpg

C&C please (you have to say something about #6!!)

Lads got skills, if an adult had posted them I'd still be impressed. I typed 'kid' at 1st, don't want to get shouted at aswell :LOL:

Marmite - As pswillies says, but the concept is great and love the fact the the fence post is parallel with the track in the distance.

Nice set alround. Why has he not got his own account.

I wish I'd been that good when I was 12. Cracking set for a young lad, can't really fault them.

The lad done well. #2 is great - nicely composed and exposed. A few people unhappy about the advertising hoardings around Druids but he's done a great job avoiding them.

You certainly got the best of the weather today, twas a bit grim this afternoon. But no snow, yet!

edit: Marmite shot, if it was intentional then good effort, still not quite working for me though.

Last edited:
Cheers folks!

He really does appreciate your feedback.

The advertising hoardings were a bit of a pain in the butt actually, the marshalls were complaining as well. George managed to steer clear of them in nearly every single shot he took, which is better going than me to be honest!

Think there are going to be some really miffed tog's over the weekend with those...

Some very stricking colours there.

6 is well interesting, not really my thing but interesting, those hordings around Druid didnt bother me one little bit, i never bother in that area, theres always plenty of other togs to that only cover that angle. Typical weather for BSB though werent it, wouldnt have been right if it was sunny lol

Flying down tommorow. Hopefully bring some of the nice scottish weather with me.

Alex looked at home in the wet this afternoon and the times were quite respectable :) Took a few shots in your absence.

I'll try and drop by the Astro paddock on Sunday - if I can find it. Had a quick look today, but it's rammed with racing outfits.

Weather wise, Sunday and race day are looking promising. Then again they didn't forecast snow last year :D

Alex looked at home in the wet this afternoon and the times were quite respectable :) Took a few shots in your absence.

I'll try and drop by the Astro paddock on Sunday - if I can find it. Had a quick look today, but it's rammed with racing outfits.

Weather wise, Sunday and race day are looking promising. Then again they didn't forecast snow last year :D

:) Thanks Steve

Spoke with him earlier, Still not happy with the suspension but they are trying to get it sorted.

He was sitting 5th fastest for most of the 2nd session before he came in :eek:

He sure did, was 16th in morning warmup, almost getting his toes on the floor at one point :eek:.

If your having trouble finding the guys enter the paddock via the cafe at the bottom of paddock hill, there then keep walking in as striaght as line as possible there in the first group but on the opersite side to the cafe. If that makes sense?

You sure on the weather front? complete opersite from what i heard, figure crossed yours is the more accurate though.

Didnt relise he was that fast in the afternoon, not suprised though.

Last edited:
Thanks again guys!

Did your wee fella get any of my wee fella ;)

No, we were only there until about the end of the BSB session this morning. Had to get back and deal with some chores :(

I'm back again (on my own!) Sunday and Monday though. Maybe see you then!

If your having trouble finding the guys enter the paddock via the cafe at the bottom of paddock hill, there then keep walking in as striaght as line as possible there in the first group but on the opersite side to the cafe. If that makes sense?

You sure on the weather front? complete opersite from what i heard, figure crossed yours is the more accurate though.

(y) for the directions.

Been checking the weather all week and Saturday looks very naff, so probably giving that a miss. Sunday looks ok at the mo, and hoping Monday will be the same. Always in the lap of the gods, but it can't be worse than last year :D

Didnt relise he was that fast in the afternoon, not suprised though.

Ended up 12th. Came in early due to front end chatter :shrug::)

Thanks again guys!

No, we were only there until about the end of the BSB session this morning. Had to get back and deal with some chores :(

I'm back again (on my own!) Sunday and Monday though. Maybe see you then!

:(

Hopefully see you then

Thanks once again folks :D

Liked them all except the last one, a great talent showing there.

Back