First chaffinch new studio

Edit My Images
Yes
Well Ive nearly finished my garden hide of which Ill post some images tomorrow. I did a couple test shots this evening
and this male chaffinch has made the move worth while (y) .
h/h 40d + bigma 500mm auto iso -2/3 nearly f/f.

malenewhidecopy.jpg

Hopefully Ill get some shots tomorrow but as the weather's not looking good it could be a long day .

many thanks
jason:wave:

(y)

look forward to the hide shots mate..:naughty:

md(y)

Hi

Cracking shot with pin sharp sharpness. Not sure about the bit sticking up out of the bottom, might be worth removing

stew

Cracking shot..also can't wait to see your hide set up.

Thanks for the comments guys.

(y)

look forward to the hide shots mate..:naughty:

md(y)

Yes I've finished it and Im very happy, although I'not got my tree line for a b/g any more :razz: I have the sun behide me :D so I dont have to cope with bk lighting in the summer.

will post images later.

Hi

Cracking shot with pin sharp sharpness. Not sure about the bit sticking up out of the bottom, might be worth removing

stew

Yes I would love not to have this oof branch in the way and it's worse because the sun was on that part. Im not going to clone it out as its interfering with the foot.

many thanks
jason

Nice shot. Maybe you could prune that bit off the bush so it doesnt get in the way again

nice one (y)

a really good shot

Thanks you both for looking.

Lovely jason, really shows off the gorgeous colour of the chest feathers a treat (y)

I done some close ups shots last year so it's been a while to get this close, they are certainly beautiful. (y)

many thanks

Great shot (y)

Back