First Church shot

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Never photographed a church before, sunset was happening so I took a chance...C&C welcome.
A little PP done, nothing ridiculous though.

IMGP7107.JPG

IMGP7104.JPG

Don't worry about the lack of responses its quite common on here that people can't be bothered to type three words of encouragement or critique.
They rather moan about why they shouldn't take the time instead.

Don't worry about the lack of responses its quite common on here that people can't be bothered to type three words of encouragement or critique.
They rather moan about why they shouldn't take the time instead.

Yeah, I see it a lot and I don't have much free time for this forum sometimes and flick through pics but I do comment on those I see something worth commenting on.

My shot above is just bog standard and I wouldn't have crit on it if I'd have seen it! Just throw a pic up and take a punt, no feelings involved, just good that anyone can acknowledge a pic.

I love to shoot churches, they stay still ha ha, yours is an interesting shape and I like the low aspect in the 2nd shot. I generally return for a 2nd go after looking at my images when I get them home (self critical) , the weather is going to be fine again tomorrow so get up early and catch that first light, it pays dividends.

Back