First cup final of season - womens footy

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Monday night Bacup Borough ladies beat Morcambe ladies in the Lancashire FA County cup... A very dark ground.. couldnt get over 250 shutter speed... But cup finals its not so much the action eh :)

No flash used for team or shower pics...

I love cup finals.. got one on thursday night :)

Full collection at www.kipax.com

The only goal of the game to win the cup
bacupp0.jpg

Bacup ladies with the trophy
bacupp1.jpg

Girls in the shower
bacupp2.jpg

Nice shots, iso 1600 and 2.8! must have been pretty dark! lol

I love cup finals.. got one on thursday night :)

Is that the Women's FA Cup final?

Nice pictures, I really like the last two non-action shots but I bet you weren't invited to hang around too long in the changing rooms ;)

Is that the Women's FA Cup final?

The league cup final (fa cup in may at nottingham) this ones arsenal v everton at leyton orient.. you know about it? going?

Nice pictures, I really like the last two non-action shots but I bet you weren't invited to hang around too long in the changing rooms ;)

I was a bit shocked when they invited me in :) Got a few pics and legged it... my missus looks at these :)

LOL ... well, you know what they say about a man with a big lens ...

Lovely pics, by the way :)

The league cup final (fa cup in may at nottingham) this ones arsenal v everton at leyton orient.. you know about it? going?

No but I support Leyton Orient. Got to work but I might have popped down otherwise as it only cost a fiver to get in. I've got it on the telly at the moment, I'll see if I can spot you.

I was a bit shocked when they invited me in :) Got a few pics and legged it... my missus looks at these :)
LOL

Back