First Dipper and a Grey Wagtail

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I want to Lathkill Dale in the Peal District today, fantastic place, really loved it. Anyway bagged my first dipper, not great but I was standing ankle deep in cold water, handheld with no VR at over 200mm so I'm reasonably happy with them. The Juvenile wagtail was very patient with me and let me get to about 10 feet away before mum called him.

Hope you like them and please give me some C&C as I'm new to bird stuff.

Thanks

Andy

for me no 5 os the best one in this set - nice pose, detail and a good bg. perch not denominating the frame which does happen in no 4. the dipper, on my monitor, look a tad soft and with blown whites but still reasonable captures for the work you put in to get them. overall i think you should be pleased with this set and look forward to seeing some more.

Thanks Tom. I see what you mean about the perch in 4, never thought about it dominating. I know the dipper images are not technically great but I was just pleased to get them as it was the main reason for going there. Now I know where they are though i can get set up with tripod etc. and wait for the right shot.

Cheers

Andy

Back