Beginner first effort with new camcorder

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
today I felt well enough at last ater a heavy cold to try out my Panasonic HC-X1500 handheld . I took 26 clips and cut them down to 6 for this video. For a first go away from practise in my back garden

ok not professional but I was quite please for a first attempt. Even the panning was smooth not jerky as with the Sony camcorder it replaced

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ggE2F_DTO4

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better and getting out and about.

Thank you both. I did make a mistake the Castle is actually on the Sussex side of the Sussex/Kent border. Someone elsewhere mentioned they heard a slight Hiss through their speakers. It might just be the cooling fan in the camcorder but I didn't hear it but my hearing is not as good as it used to be.

So instead of having the AZDEN microphone on top of the camcorder, next time I will give it a go with the handle and the Microphone on top of that. OH if thinking about getting a microphone this one the SMX-30V has duel recording stereo or directional or anything inbetween can be dialed in. So no need of having to carry two about and keep swapping cost around £250 for the latest "V " version. One trick it has it can be powered by 2xAA batteries or by the camcorder battery. If the latter turn off the camcorder and it auto turns off the microphone as well to top it all I can be swivelled 30 degrees either way without moving the camcorder

Last edited:
Back