First ever post, mainly of bike's and parts

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Criticism welcome, the pics are all clickable if you want to see them any larger. And does anyone have any old darkroom equipment I could beg/borrow/steal, I've got some films form university, and I suspect they may be a little, you know, 'interesting' for the chemist ;)

SUNN bike frame

Cow's at rutland water

Some interesting colours, I quite like the way the bike frames the shed/workbench rather than the other way arround.

New bits on an old bench, quite like the way the only bit of colour is th ered right in the middle

Yes, the grass does need cutting!

All taken straight from the camera, not saying they coudn't be improved, (they sky behind the cows could be less exposed for one thing) but i'm no a huge fan of phtoshoped images

Last edited:
The first two look like simple shots a "DIY Website" would do.

The best one I think is the sprockets/parts on a crate pic. Maybe doing some photoshop (even though you hate it) to that might help it. Such as black and white or some kind of sepia. Try even changing it in the camera if you don't like PS.

But points should be duly awarded for bravery. It's not easy posting for critique.

Not saying this is perfect, but maybe something more like this?

No critique in this forum please :)
Thanks.

Oh sorry Marcel. I clicked the "Unanswered Posts" button at the top and fell onto this one. I took a quick glance at the directory...

(Talk Photography > Photo Critique and Sharing > Photos for Pleasure)

...and I guess I wrongly assumed that critique is allowed here (and even the OP asked for criticism).

Should I delete the posts? Or can I still add comments if the OP (not necessarily this one) asks for them?

Back