FIRST EVER stickman photo

Name
Samantha
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys so i thought i'd give the stickman light painting a go for my first ever time... I'm pleased with the result, i do need to remove my shadow but what do you think???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any c&c will do, how can I make it better etc? I know I need to get myself cloned out

You might get more views if you hadn't posted such a HUGE image !
I think forum recommends 1024 longest edge dimension.

Strange, when I view the thread the image has been resized

Its resized when I view it too :)

As for the image.......I'm too much of a newbie to offer any advice, but I do have an interest in taking photos at night with lights and fancy a go at this myself :D

So well done on your first stick man (y)....if mine turns out half as good, I'll be well happy :cool:

The image you have posted is actually 3872 x 2592, and although the image does get resized by the page, it has to load full size first, and then gets resized. So if I click on it, it loads the massive image !!
Only saying, because I know there are guidelines in the forum about image size, and would hate for you to get a virtual slap on the wrist !
As for the image, I have only just started noticing these stickman images, and although it's not my cup of tea, I bet they are good fun to make, so well done for your effort.

Ah I see, when I get a chance to get on the laptop I will adjust it

Thank you forthe comments. I'm a newb so still working out how to adjust the camera to different lights. I think this image is a little dark so maybe messing with the iso on my next attempt should work better :)

Back