First few favourites from my new camera...

Welcome to the forum :wave: this is quite a varied set and showing some potential (y) One suggestion what I can give is think about what you want in frame (y) as an example (y) from the title I'd think that the main subject were the tyre, as such I would expect to see in fully in frame (y) but in joining TP you've joined the best place to learn about your camera and develop your skills (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Hey, cheers mate, i think with that pic I wasn't sure what to call it so I just named it after the wheels lol. Point taken on board though, makes sense. Thanks for the welcome too :) (y)

VERY varied selection Raj! :LOL:

Its hard to critique as there all so different. If anything, I would suggest just to keep an eye on the simple things.... like cropping, and keeping the photograph level were appropriate - like the snooker table which appears on a slant to me.

You obviously have some knowledge of the camera with the skills you have displayed. Try concentrating on 1 subject or 1 particular skill / effect at a time.

And welcome (y)

Ian

VERY varied selection Raj! :LOL:

Its hard to critique as there all so different. If anything, I would suggest just to keep an eye on the simple things.... like cropping, and keeping the photograph level were appropriate - like the snooker table which appears on a slant to me.

You obviously have some knowledge of the camera with the skills you have displayed. Try concentrating on 1 subject or 1 particular skill / effect at a time.

And welcome (y)

Ian

Thanks for the feedback and welcome :D:D

Yeah I can see what you mean about the snooker table, there are a couple features and effects I want to get really good at, hopefully the tips provided by yourself and others on here will help.

Thanks once again.

Back