First gig!

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I just got back from playing my first gig - what an experience! We were due to be doing our first one this Sunday but we were asked to play tonight and we thought it would be a good warm up for the main event.

We were playing in a bar in Ware and only did four songs but got a good reception, all the more so when the crowd were told that all of us only started playing this year. We were even asked to go back on later and do our set again, :wacky: it's just a shame we didn't have any more numbers as I could have stayed up there all night! :D

Roll on Sunday, we're playing in front of about 300 people. :help:

LOL well done mate.

The only gig I ever did was at the crematorium cos I knew the piece better than my mate who was the regular organ player. :D

Nerve racking!

Brilliant! Well done, Col. You don't need me to tell you just how addictive it is! I'm really chuffed for you! (y)

Sunday'll be fine - just make sure you're prepared beforehand... guitars in tune, etc. And 30 seconds into the first song, your nerves will disappear! :D

What did you call yourselves in the end?

so this 300 people gig...if a forum member should happen to be passing... where and when exactly?

Congrats on the trial run btw :)

The Hertford Marquee, this Sunday 17th December, I think we're on around 9pm.

:D

:nuts: 300thats alot of people colin
you must have some big personalities

Sounds like you had a bundle of fun Col ... well done ... (y)

Where's the pics then ... :shrug: ... call yourself a photographer ... :razz:

One thing to remember for Sunday m8 ... :cautious:

... learn more numbers ... :D

Where'd you say it was ...
:shrug:

:p

Is there no end to this man's talent.....

You'll be selling your pictures next. Oh you've done that......:D :p

Nice one mate! I remember my first gig, I was 8! Played acoustic and sang in my nans old social club band :p

Well Done :clap::clap::clap:

Sound like you had a great time, and sounds like your going to have a great time in front of alot of people on Sunday :p

Good Luck for Sunday (y)

(Good opportunity on Sunday for someone to get some great captures :D)

:clap: I missed this earlier. Congrats. My goodness if we could all get layed off and then have this great a time!

Back