First go at imposing two shots together

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a picture of little swiss near Humber Bridge.
Then took a self portrait in doors two days later.
I have tried to join the two.

C+C Please but remember im new to this sort of thing.

Phil.jpg

To me, if I hadn't have read the bit about the self portrait indoors then I would have thought it was just the one picture. I don't think you've done too badly (y)

Very good start. You could probably make it a little better still if you slightly soften the background image so it gives the impression of a shallow DOF focussed on you as the main subject.

To me, the second one looks too obvious. The first one looks really natural. Perhaps the trouble is that the background is uniformly blurred in the second one.

I agree - it was worth a try but now I think it's perhaps too much. You never know until you try these things sometimes.

Personally I can really notice that they are two different images, I think it is your pose and lighting on you.

That being said, I don't suppose you knew you were going to blend them, so as an exercise in experamentation, it is a good start, as you have made the cut around you very clean. However I would suggest feathering the edges of you very slightly so it blends into the background more seamlessly.

Back