First go at smoke trails.

Edit My Images
Yes
Well yup my first go out of 300 odd I took over 5 sticks these are the cream of the crop out the 35 that were keepers.

C&C as always but I'm happy with the way they came out.:razz:

One of 5 by Daza2020, on Flickr

Two of 5 by Daza2020, on Flickr

Three of 5 by Daza2020, on Flickr

Four of 5 by Daza2020, on Flickr

Five of well 5 by Daza2020, on Flickr

I'd also advise anyone with a day of doing nothing, an off camera light source and some incense sticks to do the same.

Hi, there #5 is the sharpest of the set and it works quite well with the white BG.

The others look a tad soft compared the better ones I've seen. They are similar to what I've managed.

Well done, though, they aren't easy to do.

Cheers.

Indeed I cant help thinking that the black backgrounds make it seem a little softer (been colour inverting them all).

Gotta say focusing was a mare at first tried it with the centre spot then just switched to AI servo an got alot more keepers.

No.2 is my personal favourite but Im sure I could waste days doing this.

Hi, there #5 is the sharpest of the set and it works quite well with the white BG.

The others look a tad soft compared the better ones I've seen. They are similar to what I've managed.

Well done, though, they aren't easy to do.

Cheers.

I have to say :plus1: to what Andy has said really but to add that #5 really is spectacular (y)

If you've not already read it there is a guide to HERE in the tutorials section (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

hi daza..no.5 is brill..this am goin too try :)...becca

hi MWHCVT..ur tutorials r my little bible/learnin god!!..i am goin too try smoke art/trails usin ur tutorials agian! ta becca

Back