First GSW For Me

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
I was actually out hunting for Bullfinches but saw this wee beauty. I've taken pics of GSW's before but they have usually been cr@p so I don't think I've ever posted any. Can't remember doing so anyhow. Taken, as you'll see, through quite a rumble of branches and twigs but these are the clearest of the lot. Ta!!

IMG_0094_edited-1_filtered.jpg

IMG_0091_edited-1_filtered.jpg

IMG_0089_edited-1_filtered_filtered.jpg

You need to slow up a bit Brian I cannot keep up with your threads :LOL::LOL:
Have you ever thought of going out after Woodpeckers and yellowhammer`s and ending up with a picture of a Bullfinch :shrug: Still good captures and I would be happy with them considering the conditions.

You need to slow up a bit Brian I cannot keep up with your threads :LOL::LOL:
Have you ever thought of going out after Woodpeckers and yellowhammer`s and ending up with a picture of a Bullfinch :shrug: Still good captures and I would be happy with them considering the conditions.

Cheers. I could go out looking for Robins but I'd either fall asleep or end up getting a Robin:D

Cheers. I could go out looking for Robins but I'd either fall asleep or end up getting a Robin:D

I take a hip flask and usualy end up getting ratted :nuts:

I take a hip flask and usualy end up getting ratted :nuts:

Aye, yeh'd need something to relieve the boredom of taking pics of Robins. I don't drink any more so the hipper is not an option for me. Could try magic mushrooms :puke: I suppose, they's make Robins quite appealing:LOL:

Back