First location shoot

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey,

Well, got my first location shoot this week, average sized 3 bed semi and couple that are trying to foster.

They need a photo taken outside the house for the foster people, and then a separate shoot around the house for hanging on the wall stuff.

Just after a bit of inspiration really, especially regarding the 'foster' shot. I know it won't make a blind bit of difference to the fostering people but I still want an excellent image.

The one pose I have in mind is him with his arms around her from behind, then a low angle shot that includes the house. Probably have to use the Sb900's for a bit of fill flash as well as its grim at the moment!

Hey,

Well, got my first location shoot this week, average sized 3 bed semi and couple that are trying to foster.

They need a photo taken outside the house for the foster people, and then a separate shoot around the house for hanging on the wall stuff.

Just after a bit of inspiration really, especially regarding the 'foster' shot. I know it won't make a blind bit of difference to the fostering people but I still want an excellent image.

The one pose I have in mind is him with his arms around her from behind, then a low angle shot that includes the house. Probably have to use the Sb900's for a bit of fill flash as well as its grim at the moment!

bear in mind for the foster shot they probably need more safe then inspired - a good, competent portrait is probably exaclty whats needed

yeah, after speaking to them more it appears the foster one is for the kids to see who and where they'll be staying. So, got a few ideas going through my head :)

Back