First Mamiya 645 Shots - Portra 400 and Ilford FP4

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
So, after an exciting wait for my films to get back from Peak, I have in my possession my first two rolls from the Mamiya 645 that I picked up the other week. The painful feeling of a wasted shot is made worse by the fact I only get 15 on a roll now... However there was some keepers and really I just wanted to see what the camera was all about and we all know that there is nothing better for this than shooting wide open at random bits of plant and tree :D

17112661656_c0511594af_c.jpg

16931204837_ca8ec69ddb_c.jpg

16952419079_68642ecc61_c.jpg

17112660526_31aaaa9307_c.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

A few more on my Flickr: www.flickr.com/adamjacksonphotography

Adam

Congrats! I really like number three - nice contrast between sharp foreground and OOF rear.

Great job Adam, they turned out very well it seems. I'm sure your happy with the results! Are you happy enough with using Peak Imaging ok?

It's going to be around Thursday before I get my first roll of 120 prints back from Peak (5"x4" satin matt prints), although I don't possess a scanner of an sort so won't be able to show my film work until I work it out etc......(?)

Very happy with Peak Pete, was a good turn around time and the negatives arrived well packaged :)

Haha I suppose it is a nail biter, it's a something else when I see half a roll of incorrect exposures or missed focus ;) live and learn though!
Yes loving the camera, the waist level finder still messes my head up though, the amount of times I move the tripod the wrong way is unbelievable!

Adam

Very nice images, really like these, lat two are particularly good.

Back