first model shoot - be gentle!

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
had a couple of hours with Monika on the weekend, trying to get some natural headshot type pics,but I'm not sure if I've just ended up with a load of tourist type snapshots of a pretty girl... here's a selection, let me know what you think!

L1000812 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr

L1000852 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr

L1000991 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr

L1000969 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr

there are more here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68792434@N03/sets/72157627960901764/

mike

The last one for me although better if she was sat in the sunlight.

I agree with Dean. Ive sat in that spot in #4 once or twice myself.

Is Monica a professional model. If so could you let me have her details please. Facially she's one of the best models Ive seen on Tp for a while :)

For your first model shoot I think you've done very well, with the last one being the best IMHO, I actually like the way you've got her in the shadow.

I've worked with her a couple of times, really lovely lady :)

Is Monica a professional model. If so could you let me have her details please. Facially she's one of the best models Ive seen on Tp for a while :)

Yes very professional :) HERE

agreed,she has a very easy going relaxed look.

1 & 4 don't really do anything for me. I like number 2, it's a good shot with a filmic quality but her hand looks awkward, perhaps it's the angle of her wrist.

Number 3, the B&W shot, is simply brilliant. Beautiful smile, natural and relaxed pose, catchlights, it's got everything. (y)

I have photographed Monika, she is a pleasure to work with, she did 2 hours modelling outside on a very cold Sunday morning, she didn't complain once and never stopped posing. She is totally natural and an absolute professional. Would thoroughly recommend her.

This is one from the set.

5465538483_74c034ed2e_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

jeff

I think 1 needs cropping out the left hand side. 2 has a hook coming out of her back (the bench?). 3 is my favourite but they are all fine. She looks at ease and relaxed.

Matt

thanks everyone! Monika was great, she's fantastic looking and know's exactly what she's doing. Talented illustrator too.

thanks for the specific pointers too Matt, will some time on photoshopping them one evening this week...

Hi Mike, very nice set, like 3&4 the best but would maybe clone out the couple in the upper right corner of #4 and #3 is really natural. Love the bokeh, think you have done very well for your first model shoot, you should be pleased.

jeff

For your first model shoot I think you've done very well, with the last one being the best IMHO, I actually like the way you've got her in the shadow.

I've worked with her a couple of times, really lovely lady :)

Yes very professional :) HERE

Cheers Mark :)

I really like no 4 - the way she looks lost in thought, makes you wonder what she is thinking about - looks less posed and more natural.

#3 and #4 for me are really good shots and she is a stunning model. well done

Back