First Night Trails

Terribly nerdish to be able to tell the last car though on the away carriageway in the second appears to have been an Alfa Giulietta :geek: overalls you've done well, but on the first your white balance is far too cool, plus personally I'd say you could have either run the exposure longer or opened the aperture a little or a combination of them both, try and shoot a little earlier when there's still a little bit of daylight left over to make the sky a little more interesting however for a first attempt you have done well

Matt

Matt, when I seen your comment I wondered how on earth you knew that. But when I opened the pic I see exactly how :)

Dave.

Matt, when I seen your comment I wondered how on earth you knew that. But when I opened the pic I see exactly how :)

Dave.

Yep very distinctive rear lights on them...LED are not actually a constant light source which most people don't realise hence the reason that you actually can see the shape of the lights rather than a blurred streak with traditional bulbs....plus the fact I've done hundreds of these exposures :LOL:

it is a shame about the pwm led taillights in the second image, they kind of spoil it for me, but good start on the whole :)

Back