First one for a while

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
and probably the last one for a while too.:crying:
I went out birding this morning for the first time in nearly 2 months due to me tearing a muscle in my back.
I've been feeling a lot better in the past week so thought I'd be alright to go out and take some pictures.
I'm suffering for it now and my recovery seems to have been knocked back about three weeks...I forgot how heavy carting a 500mm lens was!

Anyway I was quite pleased with this little fella...
Robin8003.jpg

Thanks for looking

Anthony

If you've not been out with a camera for two months, then I don't think your getting rusty.

I really like that. (y)

Sorry to hear about the back though. I was off work for 3 months a few years ago with a pulled muscle (I couldn't sit long enough to get to work, let alone do a full days work and felt like a wuss for not being able to do anything).

Take care and look to see more from you after Christmas. If it's anything like this, it's worth the wait for me!

I thought it had been a bit quiet round these parts ;) Nice shot you have there!

Sorry to hear about your back...hope you're better as soon as possible :)

:)Thanks a lot Phil, I hope so too mate...Doing my head in not being able to do the things I enjoy.
We'll have to have a trip out soon mate.

Noticed you've posted on the Manchester Birding site...I've been trying not to look on there because I just know something special is going to show up and I'm not going to be fit enough to go and photograph it!

No problem!! Yes definitely...been speaking a lot more to the guys I bump into out and about, getting a fair bit of info regarding a few species on my hit list, it'd be nice to have someone to do it with......the girlfriend doesn't appreciate the fact these things take time to achieve :LOL:

I stumbled across the birding site...fantastic place! I don't know how I managed without...much easier to target a particular species now I can simply do a search :)

Back