First Pic

Edit My Images
Yes
2007_05020047-1.jpg

Taken at Whittlingham Park, of mother duck and fluffy duckling.:love: Comments welcome, please be gentle, I'm new to this! Liable to......:crying:

Matthew

not bad at all matthew, the only small gripe i have is the slightly overbright bit under the beak, otherwise its not too bad at all.

With animals and people, eyes are very important, try and get at least one in focus if you can, gives a bit of connection

Thanks, here's a few more from that collection.
2007_05020052.jpg

Follow me!

2007_05020049.jpg

How do we get over this?

2007_05020048.jpg

Some advice on how to crop this one, cos of the ripples made by the duckling going out of shot.

SCRUMPTIOUS and totally adorable subject :love: and nicely captured (y) that first shot is ace!!!

Thanks Ladybird, do you mean the mother and duckling or the follow my leader shot, when you say first shot?

Matthew

Nice first attempt. I'd say get lower as looking down on a subject is rarely flattering. Next time lay on the ground or kneel as low as you can so that your more on a level with your subject - it makes a huge difference :)

Thanks for the advice. In the shot with the ducks investigating the barrier, I was crouching down and it seems to be a bit more involved.:) I'm 6'3", so getting lower is a good point. I must also give myself time to set up the shot.

Back