First portrait post on here....

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
this is the first portrait thread i have started..hopefully all will go well with linking in the image..
i have thick skin so comments away...a bit of info, only adjustments are contrast and cropping...no selective colour enhancement or unsharp mask etc..no filters...just cool nikon pro glass....
4609000128_d236b92315_o.jpg

Last edited:
On my iPhone so hard to see properly... Looks good from here though :)

i have it hosted on flickr and the image is bigger but i cant seem to get it the same size on here?
what do you guys normally do? upload to a gallery here or elsewhere...

cheers for looking peeps

on your image on flickr go to the all sizes tab,click 'medium' and scroll down. There is a 'grab the photos url' link,just copy and paste that when you add the img to your post
like the pic btw

Great shot but like others have said just a bit small.

Lovely shot. I like the crop, the eyes are great & lovely soft skin.

Now that is one cracking high-key photo....... I really like that.... Spot on.!!

this is the first portrait thread i have started..hopefully all will go well with linking in the image..
i have thick skin so comments away...a bit of info, only adjustments are contrast and cropping...no selective colour enhancement or unsharp mask etc..no filters...just cool nikon pro glass....
4609000128_d236b92315_o.jpg

Please could I see the meta data?

I love it btw

It's lovely. Could use a sharpen though to make it really pop.

brilliant composition .... and those eyes .... wow. Would make a lovely canvas print

Cracking shot - I am sure the Mom will be thrilled with it! Eyes to melt at!!

Back