First post.

as1

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everybody,
This is my first post...
I'm getting my first DSLR for Christmas (450D), I'm going to book a course and will be using the site a lot in the coming months. To start with I thought I'd post a pic one of my daughters (she's 11) took of her sister in a pool this summer with a compact we've got at the moment. Any thoughts?

Hollie_Swimming_medium.jpg

Well done your daughter on capturing the moment. Do you intend to buy any software for editing your images, or do you have some already? Welcome.

I've got the free trial for Corel Paint Shop Pro X2, I was going to have a look at it for a bit before deciding. It seems like better value than photoshop but I'm a newbie so open to advice...

I have the full version and it has more functionality than I'll ever use. It's good value for money.

i like this picture, its very cool, i would possibly have taken a few different exposures of the bubbles travelling up, so you could check which composition you wanted to use later.

great work though! xx

nice picture:) im currently using GIMP (its free) didnt like photoshop and it seems to be good enough for my needs(y)

sim

Back