First real attempt @ birdie photos

tdp

Name
Tom Dauben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

These are the first couple of images that I've taken of birds which I've been really happy with. Shame it's such a common bird, but never mind, they were only taken on a wander round Mote Park in Maidstone.

I'd like to take more of birds, so C&C welcome to help me improve :)

4163383992_0508ab3d06.jpg

4163384226_7070ba4307.jpg

Hi Tom well done on getting into the bird stuff,the first two don t really work for me because they have their backs to us the second one is better and more room on the left would have been better so it looks like he has somewhere to swim into but well done getting the reflection in and I love the colour of the water

That is a great start Tom, the only thing I could add to the above is to watch your exposure of the white bits ;) Excellent looking water and beautifully sharp (y)

Very good start. Can I just add to the sound advice above by saying that it is better if you can get lower down to the birds level,without jumping in the lake of course.....:D.

No.2's a nice shot(y) but as Fracster said most bird shots benefit from a more eye level view point.

Very good start. Can I just add to the sound advice above by saying that it is better if you can get lower down to the birds level,without jumping in the lake of course.....:D.

:agree:

Back