First roll through a new-to-me RB67 Pro S

Edit My Images
No
A quick first roll through the camera to test everything worked.

Mamiya RB67 Pro S with the 90mm kit lens, Fujicolour Pro 400H (seems to be my standard go-to 120 film at the moment)..

First shot on the roll..

Three more..

It wasn't an inspiring day. Damp, light rain and overcast. But I think the camera has proved itself under the conditions.

I've three rolls of recently expired 64T sat in the fridge.. might try some night shots tomorrow.

Congrats on the new camera. Good first results. These were "pro" studio cameras of the day and really didn't make "kit" lenses. There may be older versions with less coatings than a more modern one but I'd say lenses made for it were not designed to be the economical versions of a higher quality offering at the time. But, on the other hand, I don't know the RB67 history that well.

Nicely done Alastair. Looks like you got a good one there.

Andy

Like the shots Alastair the colours look really good.

Is this the same RB you were having issues with a while ago or a replacement?

Thanks eveyone.

Nick, this is a replacement. The other one was beyond the bother of repairing with faults in both the body and the lens, it's gone back to the seller for a refund.

Nice shots, I really like the third mainly due to the half hidden 's' that draws you in.

(y)

Cracking set of shots, like them all.
Mart

A change of film.. this time Kodak Ektar 100. The first one has already been seen on the Show Us..

palm paper by SaltGeorge, on FlickrKodak Ektar 100, f/3.8, c.30 seconds

sutton bridge by SaltGeorge, on Flickr
Kodak Ektar 100, f/11, 1/125

Back