First series in a while.

Edit My Images
No
A combination of a bug quiet garden, summer hols so doing lots of stuff with my son on rest days off work and also, a lot of cycle training, macro has been a rare thing for me. Finally got a chance to look a little more carefully and make use of the opportunity.

2015-9251.jpg

2015-9226.jpg

2015-9288.jpg

2015-9314.jpg

2015-9298.jpg

2015-9305.jpg

2015-9306.jpg

2015-9307.jpg

Great set Ian especially like the little wasp on the flowers no 5 my favourite great composition

A really nice set of images Ian, as usual great detail, composition, and exposure. #3, #5, #8, would be my personal fav's.(y)

George.

Cracking shots Ian and your lighting looks so good, They are great shots although that last shot of the Bee is my Fav.
Keep em coming :)

1st one looks like a dreamy effect it is very cool though .... great set with the usual great lighting especially getting the light under the subjects when using the lighting system you do. :D

Cheers all. Was nice to get a few shots in for a change. Mind you, what with the torrential rain we're now getting, probably be nothing useful for a while pff!!! :/ :)

These all have a really nice airy feel to them, lovely lighting. All are good but I do like the spider and the final two finger shots (y)

Thanks again all :). Much appreciated.

Thanks Snapper, Chris :)

Back