First shots with nifty fifty

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
Looks fantastic so far - am just looking forward to getting more chance to experiment. The cat is already wearing her finest "Oh no! Not again!" expression!

0559petunia.jpg

0570petunia.jpg

And finally - the aformentioned puss-cat. Sadly missing the top of both ears in this shot although not, thankfully, in real life!
0578Bix.jpg

What a handsome kitty! :)

You'll find that the sharpest stop is around f4 - f8.

SammyC said:
What a handsome kitty! :)

You'll find that the sharpest stop is around f4 - f8.

Cheers for that Sammy -I'll do some experimenting. I shall also, of course, pass your compliment on to the cat - She'll probably give me a look that suggests that SHE knew that all along.......! ;)

Ought to get one of those bells for ours - the local pigeons might stand a chance then.

RobertP said:
Ought to get one of those bells for ours - the local pigeons might stand a chance then.

Not the pigeons you need to worry about ... it's those it downs in one gulp ... :annoyed:

Nice work in the first two Witch ... very crisp and good DoF ... don't care much for the third ... btimo ... :p

RobertP said:

I wouldn't bother Robert - she's had two since she had the bell. She's just learnt to stalk them a lot more s-l-o-w-l-y!!! :LOL:

Venomator said:
Nice work in the first two Witch ... very crisp and good DoF ... don't care much for the third ... btimo ... :p

Cheers for that....for what's it's worth no. 2 is my favourite - it just seems to capture the colour and fantastic velvety texture of the flower.......as for the cat, she's a lively little bugger so I'm just pleased to have got a shot of her at all! :D I spent 15 minutes crawling round the front lawn (Shared garden space bear in mind!) getting odd looks from the neighbours to get that!

Lovely colours and good DOF #2 would get my vote.

very nice and sharp

Back