First speedlite

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
I could do with some advice & recommendations on speedlites please, being a newbie I don't know a great deal about speedlites in terms of different functions etc. What i'm after is something that will work well with my Canon 750D on & off the camera but I also don't want to spend a great deal on one as at the moment I can't see it getting used that much

I could do with some advice & recommendations on speedlites please, being a newbie I don't know a great deal about speedlites in terms of different functions etc. What i'm after is something that will work well with my Canon 750D on & off the camera but I also don't want to spend a great deal on one as at the moment I can't see it getting used that much
Hi

There are a number of third party flashes, have a look at godox, yougnuo, shanny.

Hi Neil if you care to pop across to the CANON CLASSIFIED i have one for sale there is a number of photos of it, the Canon 420M EX is quite easy to use .
It was purchased with macro in mind but that has never taken off , it comes with a case stand and separate diffuser which can be placed on the gun as and when required.Myself prefer to use a Canon camera alongside a Canon speedlite rather than third party unit.
There is a manual with it which gives you complete run down of the unit.
Please let me know if you are interested.
GEORGE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back