First Sport Shots

Name
Wayne Dicks
Edit My Images
Yes
Our first ever practice match. The light was rubbish, but I loved it. The last one is total rubbish but I am just proud to have captured it, as I wasn't expecting it and pretty much did a point and shoot action. I tried to lighten it up but it just goes completely grainy. Can't wait 'tilI can afford to upgrade from the kit lenses (not complaining though, gotta learn first)

Gab_3_edited-1.jpg

Ray_4_edited-1.jpg

Great_Catch_edited-1.jpg

The expression on the caps face in number 2 is great, my only crit is the background, guessing this could not be helped.

G.

The expression on the caps face in number 2 is great, my only crit is the background, guessing this could not be helped.

G.

Unfortunately the ground is in the middle of a council estate and next to a horrible 1970's style school.

I quite like #3. The jump, the stretch, the arch of the back and the shadow. Alot of drama there, I hope he held it. It's just a pity that the light wasnt better to allow a bit more sharpness/less noise.

Unfortunately he did hold it. The light was rubbish.
We are playing in more sillubrious surroundings during the season so better backgrounds to come.
I took over 300 images and have only kept about 30, is that about the going rate?

Last edited:
Back