B&W First TESTS with FOMA PAN 100 and my CLA'd Minolta Autocord

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
YO !! I was given some of the Infamous FOMA PAN 100 film so I gave it a test in my 1950's MINOLTA AUTOCORD newly CLA'd for slow speeds .I also tried my Home -Made 510-Pyro Staining Film Developer and 'Guessed' 9 mins 1:100 @ 20oc -- RESULT GOOD ! Some were in bright SUN some in Overcast . also took some Yellow Flowers at minimum focus and on the Portrait I used fill-in flash from a COBRA auto 160 S . The AUTOCORD is difficult to view as so much light gets down onto the glass of the Focus Screen and the one of the Old Pub is not straight and cut off - i also used the FLASH on that one. The one of the bloke in the Woods as at f4 and I 'Pre-Focussed' and hope I had Nailed it as he walked into the focussed distance . No Club 'PRIZE-Winners only 'TESTS' I also used a Bayonet 1 ORANGE FILTER on the ones of the Pond area. FOMA PAN FILM lays FLAT for scanning on my CANON 9000F Mk II and has great 'Tones'
Foma Pan 100  Test 07.jpgFoma Pan 100  Test 08.jpgFoma Pan 100  Test 11.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 01.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 02.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 03.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 04.jpgFoma Pan 100 test 05.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 06.jpgFoma Pan 100 Test 09.jpg

Some really nice results Peter much better than I've managed in the past !!

Seems to have performed nicely! The last shot of the gentleman is my favourite though, looks like he's mid-story to me :)

I actually prefer the Fomapan 100 to the Ilford FP4 plus. Very nice results.

Back