first time at coningsby with new camera

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
just got a nikon d90 on wednesday night for a present :D was so happy it is a great camera anyway enough chatting on with the outcome hope you like sorry about the amount of pics but i was so happy with them lol

CSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

more to follow

Nice to see you're enjoying the new toy Ryan. I like the strobe. ;)

Kev.

Very nice Ryan looks like you had a good day with the new toy , my fav's are no 2 and 3 well done might see you at york on sunday if your making the trip ?

Hi Rhyan its Lisha i was at Cons on Friday u gave me the details for this website they are good pics just getting use to this website hopefully will get to put my pics on here if i know how lol

Might see u again lisha

Hi Rhyan its Lisha i was at Cons on Friday u gave me the details for this website they are good pics just getting use to this website hopefully will get to put my pics on here if i know how lol

Might see u again lisha

hi lisha good to see you on here if you have any problems with any thing there is always some one on here that will help you to put your photos on just resize them to 800 x 600 and upload them to photobucket or any image hosting web site and copy and paste the image code into your post hope that helps any questions just pm me

Like the last Tiffy with the strobe Ryan, happy shooting with the new kit mate.

Cheers Paul.

thanks paul yeah i like that one and considering it was shot at 105mm it aint come out to bad and am sure i will have some happy snapping with ma cam its great i love it

sorry ryan i thought you said last week that you might be going to the tp meet at york

Thanks for comments to all,of you

QUOTE=markjayne;1938680]Tiffytastic (y)

Some nice panning on some of these, I also like the composition on #7, but oof, need a slower shutter speed on that Apache ;)

thanks mark still gettin to grips with the camera as for the apache i didnt bother with a slow speed cause i didnt think they would come out anyway with them bein a
big crop but i was surprised lol

4 and 5 stand out for me. Nice series.

Back