First Time In Print

• Thread starter Deleted member 29733
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29733

Well pleased to have my photo in print for the first time....and thanks to all the guy's and gal's on here who have helped me get there, 'Thank You All So Very Much' (y)

enquirer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chris, I know it was also put into 2 other local papers.

Thanks Helen, now I know how you felt.

Thanks Steve, its suprising what you can achieve when you have great people helping you like those on these forums.

Well done!

Had my first one in the rugby times a couple of weeks ago and hopefully another one in on Friday :)

Thanks Neil, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Yeah the same picture is also in 2 other local papers :LOL:, does that count.

congrats Martin, had a few of my basketball shots in a paper, its a great feeling. Good work mucca (y)

Cheers Phil, good luck for the footy on Sunday.

love firsts :)

is that the one you posted in sports.. that i said crop tighter.. and they have? :)

Thanks Tony, yes it is the one and they have cropped it, mainly taking out the foreground grass.

Yep that's the one I liked best as well.

Well done mate.

Yep that's the one I liked best as well.

Well done mate.

Thanks Robin, going out to get the papers today.

Nice one congrats! Always a proud moment

Thanks very much Patrick. You see your photo's on the club website and....but when it gets in the paper - 3 papers actually - it seems different.

Thanks Tony. The thing is I only really started proper sports photography about 2 months ago, and its thanks to everybody in the sports forums that have helped me.

Yep D5000 with a Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, which I bought especially for sports toggin, expensive but well worth it, again that was advice from the pro togs in here.

congrats mate, lets hope its the first of many more

Nice one, Martin.

congrats mate, lets hope its the first of many more

Thanks Andy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...:)

Nice one, Martin.

Thanks Carol, I wasn't expecting it, just got an email saying that he sent my photo with his match report and hoped I didn't mind....nope I didn't mind one bit...:)

and what was the fee?

ill shoot myself if you got it published for nothing but happy for the byline . . .

Don't know yet will find out on Saturday.

and what was the fee?

ill shoot myself if you got it published for nothing but happy for the byline . . .

Blimey, the amount of times we've told people on here to get a fee I'll shoot MARTIN if he did it for free! ;)

Annie get yer gun: )

Blimey, the amount of times we've told people on here to get a fee I'll shoot MARTIN if he did it for free! ;)

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT....I didn't have any control over it, as the media officer sent it off with his match report and he told me after.

someone mention tying up?

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT....I didn't have any control over it, as the media officer sent it off with his match report and he told me after.

Slippery slope my friend.. slippery slope ...

Slippery slope my friend.. slippery slope ...

I have not put anything on here about my private situation, so there are reasons that I will not try to become a pro sports togger or am able to join any agencies. I have a meeting with the guy next week and will sort 'stuff' out between us.

Back