First time with a model and a proper studio

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, to start with, please be nice, this put me totally out of my comfort zone and I know I didn't do nearly as well as I could have...... man weddings are easy ;)

I went to Tip Top studios with a few other guys from here the weekend before last, most have been brave enough to get their shots up, I saw what they had produced and decided to wait a bit to pluck up the courage to include mine.

I'm really keen to get feedback, not just that someone doesn't like something, but what I need to do if I ever venture back to shoot this sort of thing again.

Thanks for taking time to help me out :)

Studio-Shoot-0001.jpg

Studio-Shoot-0002.jpg

Studio-Shoot-0003.jpg

Studio-Shoot-0004.jpg

Studio-Shoot-0005.jpg

Nice work Mark.

Nothing to fear with studio work from now on.

Like #4 and #6, esp #6. Shadow works less well in a couple of the others. For example, #7 needs some light on her right.

Mark, what a great job, gosh and you were weary of putting these up?
I was thinking of dipping my toes and trying some studio lighting photography and now seeing this and you mentioning you were out of your comfort zone and reluctant to put them up makes me think twice :)

The images are superb. You definitely seem to have done it all, I like the eye contact, the expressions, compositions, the angle of the shots, can't find anything to pick on. Nicely done...

Wow, I'm stoked and shocked by the replies! Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment, really encouraging to hear that I didn't do as bad as I thought! Still not sure that I want to shoot models again, however I would like to play around with more studio stuff with customers so will have to see what can be done.

Thanks again all, really appreciate the comments and I will take the pointers on board.

Like the fourth one, I am a newbie so I don't understand the inside of the pics so much but the fourth is beautiful. Nice work!

Hi....I'm Deb from Tiptop Photography..... These images are fab and for a first time studio user you have done seriously well.

Nice work and im glad you enjoyed the day in our studio,

Deb

Back