First time with film and dev'ing B&W....

Edit My Images
Yes
I shot a roll of Fomapan 200 on a lomo camera for the unpredictable results and it was quite fun. It was even more exciting to open the lid on the tank to reveal a roll with images on! Sadly the film must have been in contact with itself as a number of frames were damaged with a white grungy looking smudge plus I had about 12 unused frames as this Konstruktor camera has a terrible shot counter and it moves so you can lose the position you were on. That said, this was more of a trial and error stage so I've learnt what I've done wrong and can hopefully correct it next time.

These images are more to see whether I could go through the whole process rather than trying to get nice shots so they're not masterpieces by any means, although it does give an idea as to what images can look like on this type of camera.

Tree 2 - Fomapan 200.jpg
Tree - Fomapan 200.jpg

This last one is actually my favourite, it reminds me of some grungy filter overlay from Instagram or somewhere.

Moet - Fomapan 200.jpg

this Konstruktor camera has a terrible shot counter and it moves so you can lose the position you were on.

What might be called faults in other cameras are features in Lomos!!!

Enjoy the camera you built yourself.

It was even more exciting to open the lid on the tank to reveal a roll with images on!
Well done!

For a first attempt that is pretty damn good. On to the next roll... And the next... :)

Thanks!

I've got some HR-50 I'm reserving for the Patrikca TL Super this week, I've been looking forward to shooting this since learning about it.

Back