First try at Bird Photography

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out thursday morning to the local reservoir to catch some snowey shots.

And captured a few that i quite liked (i appreciate a they are hardly the most unusual birds in the world, i did miss a lovely shot of a woodcock :crying: )

1. Possibly not contrasty enough....

743928288_2AvqK-L-1.jpg

2. My favourite

743928211_yVL8W-L-1.jpg

743933299_BfDAM-L-1.jpg

743933020_Sw8C6-L-1.jpg

743933183_W2bHL-L-1.jpg

Some nice capture Nick for your first attempt, however imo watermarks across the middle of them do nothing to the picture :shrug:

Some nice capture Nick for your first attempt, however imo watermarks across the middle of them do nothing to the picture :shrug:

My website applies the watermark as standard, and im too lazy to upload them up again with the watermark turned off :LOL:

What they said.:D

What he said :D

Clearly not watermark fans over in the bird forum :LOL:

I was if im honest really looking for more crit on the pictures than the watermark ;)

The watermark is required for my motorsport stuff, and as said i cant be bothered to re-upload the images after turning off the watermark feature. (im your typical lazy student type...)

Thankyou everyone for the kind comments either way.

Tbh, Im with everyone else... the watermark is just too much, and imo it makes it actually quite difficult to critique the images.
That said, they look nicely composed and exposed, and its good to see the Robin obliged you by standing out in the open :)

Back