First try at newborn shots.

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
Yes
My friends came round yesterday for some shots of the beautiful Naomi.First time at trying newborn shots and these are a few that I have processed so far.Didn't have much time for many shots as she was going to get her name registered a couple of hours later.She had also been fast asleep all the time until it came to taking the pics when she was wide awake and alert.:LOL:

Set-up was window light with a couple of cushions with a blanket thrown over them.Can you let me know if the skin tones look alright as I'm using my laptop for the pp.(y)

Naomi-1 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Naomi -5 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Naomi-3 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Last edited:
Looking at them together now I think I need to adjust the tones on the second picture a little.

*Edit* done skin now in number 2...not sure if better?

Last edited:
Maybe just me but #2 looks a little bluey/grey.
Really like #1 and #3 but the pose in #2 doesn't look quite right, a little uncomfortable.

I really like no3, think 1 and 2 just needs the WB adjusting maybe.

Good work! (y)

Will have another tweak in LR..Thanks everyone for taking time to comment.(y)

Lovely shots - think no 2 looks a little dull colouring wise in comparison to the other 2, and the pose for the second one looks a little awkward. Think it may be the arm coming through under her chin? Fab shots though :)

I think all 3 of the colour images look a little pink (at least on my monitor), but the BW versionas are lovely.

I think all 3 of the colour images look a little pink (at least on my monitor), but the BW versionas are lovely.

Thought that myself at first but not sure if it's a Flickr problem as in LR they look less pink??Still tinkering with the pics to get them just right...well hopefully.:thinking:...cheers for the taking time to comment Viv.(y)

Back