first try at wire wool

That's an excellent first attempt (y) I love the location with the water for the reflection (y) great work :clap: personally I prefer the composition when you cannot see part of the end of the tunnel/arch if that makes sense, I prefer it with just tunnel

Matt
MWHCVT

cheers matt yeah i get what you mean we are currently scouting out a better location as it was a bit busy there also the water was a bonus as it had rained earlier so added to the effect (y)

Ok, sorry to have to ask this as this will probably prove how much of a novice I am... how do you get this effect with wire wool?? Responses welcomed...

Ok, sorry to have to ask this as this will probably prove how much of a novice I am... how do you get this effect with wire wool?? Responses welcomed...

by burning it and spinning it in a cage :naughty:

Stuff wire wool into a hand whisk, attach hand whisk to string/chain. Set fire to wire wool and start spinning!

Really good, especially for a first attempt.

Number one is the pick of the bunch :)

thanks adam as said above the trick is very fine wire wool and you just spark it up with a 9 volt battery and spin ......different speeds and styles give different effects (y)

Those are excellent, love the first expecially, great location.

Nice, love the first one the best for the same reasons as said above. Wish i had tunnels where i live! To get underground here i need a spade! haha

Keep it up. :D

Back