First try with a filter, a coil....again

I bet that takes some power to get it running. How long does it take you to build somthing like that?

I bet that takes some power to get it running. How long does it take you to build somthing like that?
I normally run it around at least 80watts, and to build it now it only takes me 10mins, but thats after months and months of practice.

I've tried Twisted, Parallel, Claptons and Notch coils and really can't taste any difference to normal Kantthal in the Vape. I'm now faffing with TC mode Titanium is ioff the scale Pita! As is Ni200. I've now settled on Stainless Steel, Simple spaced coil at .25.I have tried high power Vaping but it's just too warm for me.

I've tried Twisted, Parallel, Claptons and Notch coils and really can't taste any difference to normal Kantthal in the Vape. I'm now faffing with TC mode Titanium is ioff the scale Pita! As is Ni200. I've now settled on Stainless Steel, Simple spaced coil at .25.I have tried high power Vaping but it's just too warm for me.
Whatever works for you is good, I really enjoy the hobbiest side of things though, and I also sell custom coils ;p

Back