First upload, what do you think?!

Name
Dani
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so this is my first attempt at uploading images on here so go easy on me!!

Thought I would try and get some natural pics whilst we were for a walk by the river at the weekend. My kids have a terrible habit of just saying cheese whenever they see the camera!

Here goes....

IMG_8485 by danijakeizzy, on Flickr

IMG_8432 by danijakeizzy, on Flickr

IMG_8418 by danijakeizzy, on Flickr

IMG_8411 by danijakeizzy, on Flickr

Right, well hopefully that has worked!

No, I haven't had a chance to do anything with any of them yet, literally put them on the computer and that is as far as I've got! I'm off work as my son has chicken pox at the mo so I may get the chance to do some editing, you never know!!

Some really nice shots there. Particularly number 3 it is really sweet. Great capture in number 2, I really like that one too.
For me, (my opinion only as I'm new to this myself) number 4 might have looked better without the legs chopped, but still good. Will look out of more of yours.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone using TP Forums

I think #3 will be one of those photos that will stay with your family for all time - very touching

Thanks for the comments! Martin you're right about the legs in number 4! It's a shame but it was the best of all the ones I'd taken of my youngest, trying a capture a 'natural' 2 year old is still a skill I need to learn, either she was moving or I missed the shot! I agree with you both, 3 is my favourite of the bunch on here!

Dani

Back